Last updated: 3 October 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us (or a thirdparty) to recognize you and make your
next visit easier and more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the site,
- to provide analytics,
- to store your preferences,
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies.
- We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the site, deliver advertisements on and through the site, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our
pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
- You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/